Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ "ramification|ramifications", trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ ramification|ramifications, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ ramification|ramifications trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. How do cure the urine ramification?
2. Terrible ramifications for the whole industry.
Bạn đang xem: Ramifications là gì
3. Within the gland lobules, functional units originate in dichotomous ramification and canalisation.
4. Exterior activator is ramification of emulsifying agent, dust - proofing agent, hydrous lanolin.
5. The tax ramifications of life insurance are complex.
6. These changes are bound to have widespread social ramifications.
7. I couldn"t follow all the ramifications of the plot.
8. The legal ramifications of the Hains case are tortuous.
9. Have you considered all the ramifications of your suggestion?
10. What are the ramifications of quantum entanglement and coherency in computation?
11. Trendsdevelopmentand it"s ramification were introduced, and requirement of market the future was analysed and prospected.
12. Ingredients: oxygen active agent, aloe extract, tekkenbasara.mobitamin C ramification, tekkenbasara.mobitamin E, sunscreen factor etc.
13. 14 The political ramifications of shutting Dagenham would be immense.
14. The fall of Atlanta was especially noteworthy for its political ramifications.
15. Objective To observe the effect of naftopidil ramification - BWYJ, on the platelet aggregation of rabbit.
16. The reason for this ramification lies in the clash between overwhelming social context and inditekkenbasara.mobiduality.
17. 29 An apple tree, after going through a long time ramification and sprouting, finally fruited.
18. Main compositions: Pomegranate, Aloe, Sun blocking elemental complex, White lily extract, Quiet type VC ramification.
19. This strange, unsolicited statement was to have further ramifications later on.
20. What are the ramifications of our decision to join the union?
21. Whole shelves in libraries are devoted to the ramifications of this beguiling game.
22. Few ministers have the nous or the instinct required to understand the ramifications.
23. 6) The full ramifications are well beyond the scope of this chapter.
24. The changes in the ramification density run parallel with the changes in aerobic metabolism during postnatal development.
25. Currently, evaluations primarily focus on the agronomic ramifications and on possible health effects.