Bạn đang xem: Middle class là gì
Dưới đây là những mẫu câu tất cả chứa tự "middle class", trong cỗ trường đoản cú điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta hoàn toàn có thể tham khảo hầu hết mẫu câu này để tại vị câu trong trường hợp buộc phải đặt câu cùng với trường đoản cú middle class, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ chình họa sử dụng từ bỏ middle class trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Furthermore, many middle class/Upper middle class and affluent areas are located near Leeds và Manchester.
2. The magazine is very middle-class.
3. They hold very middle-class values.
4. Rekhung is popular with middle-class liberals.
5. But middle-class flight destroys a school system because when middle-class parents flee, so does the power base.
6. The middle-class suburbs are growing fast.
7. His informants were middle-class professional women.
8. They lived a comfortable middle-class life.
9. They come from comfortable middle-class families.
10. He belongs to the lower middle class.
11. Ballet is essentially a middle-class interest.
12. 14 They were better than middle class.
13. 11 However, a middle class is growing.
14. He had a normal middle - class upbringing.
15. 1 He belongs khổng lồ the lower middle class.
16. Middle-class pressure for liberal reforms was ineffectual.
17. Conventionalism: rigid adherence to conventional middle - class values.
18. Middle-class heart transplant patient"s gonna huff glue?
19. He comes from a middle-class Punjabi family.
20. Captain Gulliver was a middle class, nautical man.
21. 7 We live in a middle class neighbourhood.
22. 5 They consider themselves to be middle class.
23. She came from a stable, comfortable, middle-class family.
24. Party actitekkenbasara.mobists with lower middle class pedigrees are numerous.
25. Schools, he argues emphasise và emtoàn thân middle-class values.
26. Such as latch-key kids from middle-class backgrounds.
27. He lost the silk-stocking and middle class precincts.
28. The students at this college are homogeneously middle - class.
29. Her adtekkenbasara.mobice to lớn middle - class families: Pull the plug.
30. He described the film as "middle-class, bourgeois horseshit".
31. Politics is still dominated by the middle-class mafia.
32. He has written a book about middle-class suburbia.
33. But consider what has happened khổng lồ middle-class managers.
34. 15 Tax reforms did not benefit the middle class.
35. 13 The middle class found this hard to underst&.
36. The economic stagnation has severely undermined Japan"s middle class.
37. 6 She comes from an upper middle class background.
38. He came from a perfectly respectable middle-class family.
39. 1 Captain Gulliver was a middle class, nautical man.
40. This was just not a middle-class alternative sầu, you know?
41. These children live outside the cocoon of the middle class.
42. The middle-class neighborhoods sprawl outward from the đô thị center.
43. Our Middle Class consists of Equilateral or Equal - Sided Triangles.
44. Grammar school pupils were drawn disproportionately from middle-class families.