1. Windows Installation Boot MediaISO -> USB / CD/DVD
1. Click on either the 32-bit or 64-bit tải về links.
Bạn đang xem: Windows 7 installation via bootable media(If you are unsure, select the 64-bit links.)
2. Clichồng on "Download through your browser" và take note where the Windows.iso thiết lập file was saved.
3. Use the Windows 7 Media Tool...
Windows 7 usb / cd/dvd boot truyền thông toolWindows 7 USB / CD/DVD Media Tool
3a. Install the Windows USB/DVD Media Tool (that you just downloaded).
4. Open/Run up the Media Creation Tool (that you just installed)
5. Browse khổng lồ the location of the <"windows.iso"> tệp tin / where the downloaded tệp tin was saved (see step 2 above).
3. Select "DVD" OR "USB"... If you selected ISO: Insert a disc when the application asks.If you selected USB: Have sầu the USB inserted in the computer.(Warning! This will destroy/wipe all data existing on the USB device!)
2. Change BIOS to lớn Boot from USB / CD/DVD
USB / CD/DVD BIOS Boot Order (To enforce boot from preferred media)
You may need lớn change your system BIOS lớn start from the boot truyền thông (that you created).
1. Start your computer to Enter your computer"s BIOS.(When the BIOS screen appears or you are prompted to vì chưng so, press Del, Esc, F2, F10, or F9 (depending on your computer’s motherboard) to lớn enter the system BIOS. The key lớn enter the BIOS is usually shown on the screen.)
2. Find your BIOS"s Boot Options menu.
3. Select the appropriate Boot Media Device (CD/DVD-ROM drive OR USB) as the first boot device of your computer.
4. Save the changes of the settings.
5. Shut off your computer.
6. Insert the CD/DVD / USB boot media.
7. Start your computer to boot from the CD/DVD/USB.
Xem thêm: Nugu Là Gì - Pann: Có Nugu Là J
3. Windows 7 Installation via Bootable Media
1. Insert the USB or CD/DVD Windows Installation Setup boot media.
2. Power nguồn on the computer lớn start the Windows Installation Setup process.
3. Watch for a message about pressing a key to lớn boot from the device.Press a key to lớn force the computer to start from the Windows Installation Setup boot media.(When the computer starts, press a key, if you are asked if you would like khổng lồ start from the Windows Installation Setup boot media by pressing any key.)
4. Once Windows Setup loads, you should be presented with a Windows Setup window...Choose your Windows Setup options / Select your Regional Settings(preferred language, keyboard type, và time/currency format), then click Next.
5. Click the "Install" Now button.
6. Accept the License Terms. Read over the Microsoft Software License Terms,check "I accept the license terms", and click Next.
7. Select the Custom installation.
8. Decide which hard drive and partition you want lớn install Windows on ORDelete All Partitions, so Windows Install will take over install the Windows OS onkhổng lồ the hard drive you select.Warning!!! Deleting partitions will delete/destroy all data(software, applications và files!) on the partitions that you delete...which may result in destroying valuable data! ! !
9. Install Windows on your preferred hard drive sầu / partition. , select it and click Next. Windows will begin installing.
10. After installation has completed, remove the Windows Install Media and cliông xã Finish. (When you restart your computer, it should run your new Windows Operating System.)